Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Moore of Keep the Government off my Back

I really do not have a problem with people that have another point of view than I have. Hell I hope their are not very many people out there that are as crazy as I am. But what I do not like is this current crop of Republicans. I will say that I do not believe that they are honest with themselves or with the voters. I am betting that almost down to the last one they have all said that they will get the government off your back. So let us take a look.
Arizona. You dam well be carrying an id with you even if you are taking a walk around the block. Especially if you are not a cracker. You could get thrown in jail and have to wait for someone to come and prove that you are a U.S. Citizen. MORE REGULATIONS.

Florida. They are drug testing everyone that is applying for unemployment benefits and have been doing this for several months. They caught a lot and saved a lot of money. Less than 3% and saved the state about $60.000 dollars. OH ya forgot that it cost the state over $200,00 to administer the program. MORE REGULATIONS.

We have some people running for president that want a Constitutional Amendment to define marriage. Their view of marriage. They all talk about how the state should define marriage unless of course it does not agree with their view.

Because some people do not like the fact that abortions are legal they make doctors give women ultra sounds before the procedure. You know women that have these procedures need to be tormented more. MORE REGULATIONS.

So all I am asking is that they stop with the bull of wanting to spend less money and stop with the regulations and say we have our own people we want to regulate and tax.

Or go and Join Ron Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment